GRM Flow Products supplies valve fittings for high pressure applications. Our valve fittings are suitable for wellhead, pipeline, industrial, petrochemical and refinery applications. These are appendages found in a wide variety of valve types and valve manufacturers so are universal fittings and not specific to any one valve. They are mainly used to provide a means to inject a lubricant or sealant into a valve without the need to take the valve out of service.
Sub classes under Valve Fittings include:
- Inner Checks – allow flow to go one way, but will seal if the pressure reverses and ensures valves can be serviced under pressure safely
- Vented Cap & Giant Buttonhead – allow lubricant to be pumped into the valve cavity to prolong life
- Packing Injection – used to inject sealant or packing into a valve that has a leaking stem. Also used to service a Daniel Senior Orifice fitting
- Body Vent – feature a threaded vent port to control liquid draining, a weather seal inside of the stinger bolt stem housing and a stop pin to help prevent bolt ejection under pressure.
- Combination Fittings – used in top-entry plug valves, these fittings act as a sealant injection fitting and a packing injector for both Nordstrom and Newman-Hattersley valves.
Contact GRM Flow Products
For more information, or to get a quote, contact the expert team at GRM Flow Products. We’ll help you find the right valve for your specific needs.